February 21, 2013

I'm such a lucky person

Sorry for the lack of posts this week.  I worked extra and have been rather tired because of it.  Which means I haven't had time - or energy - for card crafting.  That doesn't excuse my not posting older cards, but whatever.

This is the last 'winning' post I've got, as the last of my December/January prizes just showed up.  I love blog hops, and how generous craft companies are when sponsoring them. :)  And I was lucky in that I not only had the time to participate in quite a number of hops, but that I won several prizes. :D

This is what I got from A Blog Named Hero's Christmas-travaganza 2012.  Their sponsors were Hero Arts (hence their name) and Clearsnap, which makes the Color Box inks.  The green ink is a colour I've wanted for a while, so that was quite lucky, and I've been admiring people's solid inked image cards for ages, but didn't have any stamps to try the effect with, until now.  As for the white pigment ink, I've got a mini one, so this larger one is great too.

And the second kit from Um Wow Studio:
It's so pretty!  I love the butterflies and flowers.  I'm getting lots of ideas about how to spruce up embellishments from these kits.

Now I just need to find the time and energy for more crafting, so I can put these new supplies to good use.

No comments: