December 8, 2016

Hello Kitty Skating card


I started this card by printing out a Hello Kitty colouring page I found online (sized to fit the die I wanted to use). I coloured it with a mix of Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. When I was done, I stamped a few mini snowflakes around and added touches of glitter glue to them. I also added some white applique to the white edged areas. When dried and heat set, this puffs up, giving the image some texture. I die cut the image out with the Simon Says Stamp stitched circles die. I used the same die to cut out the pink circle.

I die cut the skates, cut off the laces and added silver marker accents. I also die cut the little poinsettia accent. There's a strip if mini pompom ribbon and a sentiment from Cas-ual Fridays' Snowflake Greetings.

I'm submitting it to the Simon Says Stamp Ice inspiration challenge.

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Super cute! Love the pastel colours. Lovely of you to playing along Simon Says Stamp Ice Inspiration Challenge. Thanks so much. Gayatri xx