December 29, 2016

Snowflake Holiday Scene

Here's another holiday card. I'm submitting it to Simon Says Stamps Anything Goes challenge.

I started this card by die cutting the snowflake out of my white cardstock base. The snowflake goes partly off the page.  I then used a piece of glossy cardstock and measured off where it would sit behind the snowflake so I could judge where the elements needed to go. I stamped the trees, snowflakes and Santa's sleight, then used sponges to ink on several shades of blue.

I affixed the panel behind the snowflake cut-out and then stamped the sentiment.


3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jessica, love the scene in the snowflake, very cute and the CAS design is fabulous, LOVE it :-)

Wishing you a Very Happy New Year!

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Patricia Johns said...

I love this one! just beautiful!

Karin said...

love this christmas scene! Very elegant.