March 14, 2017

Transformation Card

For their 10th Anniversary Papertrey Ink's set up a series of challenges, one of which is to transform a card you weren't happy with into one you are.

This is the original card using the Simply Jane stamp:

While I liked the Valentine's Day colours, I didn't like what elements I made each colour and the layout was not the best.

Here's my transformed card:



I made it an easel card. I die cut two frames in addition to the stamped frame. I also added some stamped flowers from the set (the bouquet) in light pink to the base cardstock. The easel is held open with a heart button.

3 comments:

paperkicks said...

Beautiful transformation! Love the layers and the dimensional card!!

Patricia Johns said...

Ooooh! I really love the redone one!

Karin said...

The first one looked nice. The transformation one is awesome, tho!